In accordance with the requirements of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL informs of the following data:
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
Company Name: GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL
VAT NUMBER: B55340558
Company name: VILLAS COSETTE
Tax address: AV. COSTA BRAVA 32, 17250 PLATJA D’ARO, GIRONA.
Mercantile Register: GIRONA, Volume: 3235, Page: GI65134, Folio: 115, Registration number: 1st
This information regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that users of the website published under the domain name WWW.VILLASCOSETTE.COM assume and undertake to respect.
The user can freely decide about the implantation or not on your hard drive of the cookies used in WWW.VILLASCOSETTE.COM. In this sense, the user can configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen warning of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to install them on their hard drive. To do so, we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to find out how to change the configuration you are currently using. Even if the user configures their browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects the WWW.VILLASCOSETTE.COM cookies, they will be able to browse the portal with the only disadvantage of not being able to enjoy the functionalities of the portal that require the installation of any of them. In any case, the user may delete the WWW.VILLASCOSETTE.COM cookies implanted on their hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of their browser or by clicking on the Cookies Policy link on this website.
In the event that an Internet user introduces a link from their own website to the VILLAS COSETTE website, the link will only link to the home page of the latter, but may not reproduce it in any way, and, in the event that the contents of the website are displayed with content from other websites, this external content may not mislead, confuse or deceive users as to the origin of its contents, nor may it constitute an act of unfair comparison or imitation or take advantage of the reputation of VILLAS COSETTE.
The page that introduces the link shall not make any false or inaccurate statement about VILLAS COSETTE, associated companies, collaborators or employees, nor shall it indicate on said page that they have the consent of VILLAS COSETTE for the insertion of the link, or that VILLAS COSETTE has any relationship or collaboration with said page.
Except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorised by VILLAS COSETTE, whenever a direct link to its website is permitted, the use of any trademark or any other distinctive sign of VILLAS COSETTE within the page where the link is found is prohibited, unless expressly authorised.
The page that establishes the link must comply with the law and must not provide or link to illegal content or content contrary to morals and good customs.
For its part, the Website itself includes technical linking devices that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals, with VILLAS COSETTE acting as a provider of intermediary services in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and therefore shall only be responsible for the content and services supplied on the linked sites in the event that having had effective knowledge, in the manner provided by the Law on Information Society Services, of the unlawfulness of the link, it has not deactivated the link.
The existence of linked sites does not imply the existence of agreements with those responsible for or owners of the same, and VILLAS COSETTE shall not be liable for any damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, failure to update, unavailability, error or uselessness of the contents of said sites, as it is unaware of them. In any case, if the User becomes aware that the linked sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illegal or contrary to morality, he/she should inform VILLAS COSETTE.
For this purpose, the e-mail address INFO@VILLASCOSETTE.COM is enabled, in this way, users must communicate: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, specification of the alleged unlawful activity carried out on the Portal and facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of said activity.
CONDITIONS OF USE
The User undertakes and agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any content of the Site, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he/she has access as a User of the Site, without this list being exhaustive in nature.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the page are the property of GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL or, where appropriate, of third parties who have authorised their use, and it may not be understood that the use of or access to the portal and/or the content attributes any right to the user over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs, and it may not be understood that any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said content have been transferred to the user. And it is not understood that these rights have been transferred nor is their use authorised, under any circumstances, to the users of the page unless said rights are obtained in writing from the legitimate owner of the same.
OFFICIAL SOCIAL NETWORKS
The service provider of the official pages of VILLAS COSETTE on the social networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram is the entity GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL (hereinafter VILLAS COSETTE) with C.I.F. B55340558 and registered office at AV. COSTA BRAVA 32, 17250 PLATJA D’ARO, GIRONA and the same address for notification purposes.
For any queries or contact with VILLAS COSETTE, users may contact the following telephone number +34636290142 or email address: INFO@VILLASCOSETTE.COM.
Permitted and prohibited uses
The official VILLAS COSETTE Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages provide a space where users can publish and exchange information and content, as well as establish communication between various users. The use of the official VILLAS COSETTE website may not have an economic or commercial purpose.
The user is obliged to make reasonable use of the official VILLAS COSETTE Facebook, Twitter, Instagram page and its contents, according to the possibilities and purposes for which it was conceived in accordance with the uses and customs, morals, current legislation, these rules and the rules and policies published by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. The user shall be solely responsible for the information, images, opinions, allusions or content of any kind that he/she communicates, hosts, transmits, makes available or displays through the official VILLAS COSETTE page on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
VILLAS COSETTE may not be held editorially responsible for the content published by the user and expressly declares that it does not identify with any of the opinions that users publish on the official VILLAS COSETTE Facebook, Twitter, Instagram page, for the consequences of which the sender is entirely responsible.
In any case, it is forbidden to use the official VILLAS COSETTE Facebook, Twitter, Instagram page for illegal or unauthorised purposes, with or without an economic purpose.
EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL includes on its website a series of contents about its activities, products, structure, management and equipment typical of a corporate website. GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may arise from access to the content, information, advertising, options, concepts and images provided to users.
In any case, GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL is not responsible for:
- The misuse that the user may make of the website.
- The continuity of the contents of the website.
- The absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the website or on the server that supplies them, both with regard to the viewing of the contents by users and their downloading.
- The contents and services provided by other websites which may be accessed from Internet addresses owned by GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL.
- The greater or lesser performance of the contents hosted on the website.
- Damage caused by any person, either to themselves or to third parties, who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions that GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL establishes on this website.
- Damage caused by the violation of the security systems of the website owned by GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL.
- The malfunctioning of software or “plugins” (downloading that may be carried out from the link established for this purpose), which may be necessary for viewing or listening to certain content hosted on this website.
- Any action or action that may be taken in relation to the infringement of third party rights, especially in relation to image, intellectual or industrial property.
- The editing, revision, censorship and verification of the contents of the pages or Internet sites to which the user connects through the search engine or hyperlinks included on the GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL. website.
Disclaimer of liability for the operation of the Website
- GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL provides its services and contents on a continuous basis, using all the technical means at its disposal to provide them satisfactorily.
- GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL may, when it deems appropriate, make corrections, improvements or modifications to the information contained on its website, without this giving rise to any claim or compensation, or implying any recognition of liability whatsoever.
- GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL accepts no liability for damages of any kind that may arise from the availability and technical continuity of the operation of its website. In any case, GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL, will carry out all necessary actions to re-establish its services in the event of technical failure.
LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL reserves the right to bring any civil or criminal action it deems appropriate for improper use of its website and content, or for breach of these conditions.
In the event of any discrepancy between the provisions of this Legal Notice and the Particular Conditions of each specific service, the provisions of the latter shall prevail.
In the event that any provision or provisions contained in this Legal Notice should be considered null and void or inapplicable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or competent administrative body, such nullity or inapplicability shall not affect the rest of the provisions of this Legal Notice or the Specific Conditions of the different services of this Website.
The non-exercise or non-execution by GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL of any right or provision contained in these General Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of the same, unless acknowledged and agreed in writing on its part.
The relationship between the user and the provider shall be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory. Should any dispute arise, the parties may submit their conflicts to arbitration or go to ordinary jurisdiction in compliance with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard. GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL is domiciled in PLATJA D’ARO, Spain.
GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL guarantees the privacy of the personal data provided, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD).
Visiting this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself/herself, however, during the visit it is possible that personal data may be requested through forms.
This data will be included in a file under the responsibility of GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL and will be used for the purpose of answering the request made by you and to send you information about our company and services by any means of communication. By sending us this form, you are explicitly accepting the receipt of the same. These data will be cancelled at your request or once the purpose for which they were collected has been satisfied.
How to exercise your rights: Users may send a written communication to GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL with address at AV. COSTA BRAVA 32, 17250 PLATJA D’ARO, GIRONA, or to the e-mail address INFO@VILLASCOSETTE.COM including in both cases a photocopy of their ID card or other similar identification document, to exercise their rights, which are as follows:
- Right to request access to personal data: you may ask GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL if this company is processing your data.
- Right to request their rectification (in case they are incorrect) or deletion.
- The right to request the limitation of their processing, in which case they will only be kept by GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to oppose the processing: GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL will stop processing the data in the manner you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims, the data must continue to be processed.
- Right to data portability: in the event that you wish your data to be processed by another company, GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL will facilitate the portability of your data to the new data controller.
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Supervisory Authority: If a user considers that there is a problem with the way in which GROUP VILLAS COSETTE, SL is handling their data, they may address their complaints to the corresponding data protection authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Refusal to provide the data will result in the non-provision or impossibility of accessing the service for which they were requested. You have the right to receive a reply to any question, query or clarification arising from this form.
The parties submit, at their choice, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of the owner of the website.